I had a fab wash & go this weekend using Original Moxie! I have been playing with their entire line–and since I am lazy lol, I am just in a wash & go phase. I decided to use the Shape Shifter mixed with Just Gel.
- I washed with Get Clean. It’s a sulfate-free shampoo that does not produce suds. I had on a hair butter before and it got the product out of my hair.
- I used the Everyday Leave In Detangling Conditioner and washed it out.
- While my hair was soaked, I ran Shape Shifter through my hair in sections.
- After, I took a small amount of Just Gel and ran that through on top of the Shape Shifter.
- Adding some Hair Bling at the end was the perfect finish.
Check out my quick Insta-video:
This past weekend I worked with Original Moxie at Sephora in Lenox Square Mall to celebrate the natural hair care brand getting in Sephora. It is great to see so many brands that cater to the hair needs of all of us wavy, curly, coily & kinky girls out there.
For the event, NaturallyKela and I gave thorough consultations to ladies and from there, we were able to recommend which Original Moxie products would be great for their hair! We had so many ladies stop by!
Thanks to Youtuber RazorEmpress for stopping by with all her gorgeous hair!!
If you live in Atlanta, we are doing a 2nd event this Saturday at Sephora at Perimeter Mall from 12-5. Stop by and see us! We have gift bags with goodies!