Was anybody else excited about the Target Beauty Box like I was? All of those products for $5?! Well, they sold out fast so I hope you got one. There were a couple of products in there that I hadn’t tried before so I was excited to dig in!
As a refresher, in the box I received the Dove Quench Absolute Serum. Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner. Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream, Aquaphor Healing Ointment, SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Growth & Restore Styling Lotion, & Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White.
I have used the Jane Carter Leave In Conditioner for YEAARRSSS. This is my first time using the Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream. I was excited to try it out. Since I am always pressed for time in the morning before work, wash & go’s are generally my go-to style of choice. Here is my process.
- I washed my hair first with the Dove Quench Absolute Shampoo to get the product build up out of my hair.
- From there, I used the Dove Quench Absolute Conditioner and left it in for about 10 minutes in the shower. I finger combed my hair while the conditioner moisturizes my hair.
- After rinsing it out, I blot my hair with a terry towel to soak up some water. The goal is to keep it wet still though. Just lightly soak up a little water.
- I then sprayed the Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner all over my hair. This comes out in a soft mist and makes your hair smell amazing and is a great prep to a styler.
- I then followed the instructions of the Curls Crème Brulee Whipper Curl Cream and took the product and pulled it through my hair while scrunching the curls .
- It’s air dry time!
My hair feels supppeeer soft. My hair is defined, frizz free, and moisturized. It feels so light and not weighed down.
Thanks so much, Target, for putting together this amazing box. I had tried half of the items previously, but I was introduced to a couple of products I had never tried before. I love trying out new products which is why I love (and can spend 30 minutes) walking down the hair care aisles at Target. I can’t go in Target and not stop by to see what’s new lol.
Find your style @TargetStyle.