#TravelThursday What To Pack For A Vacay To Central America
I have the travel bug —well, it never leaves me. I’m headed to Central America soon and am very excited about exploring 2 different countries with my friends. I’m always excited and anxious about the experiences we will have exploring nature, different cultures, and my favorite part–bringing back goodies home whether it’s clothes, home decor or jewelry!
I have my travel list ready to go!
- Cool lightweight backpack- I have my Eagle Creek ASAP Pack RFID that is so lightweight I can easily fit in my carry-on and when I get to my destination I can pull it out and transfer my daily items AND if I decide to do a hike, I can add my Hydration Bladder to have water ready to go! Ultimate for an adventure vacay.
- Sunnies Protect your eyes! The sun can cause damage to pretty much everything! Protect yourself from the harmful rays.I’m partial to Krewe du Optic sunglasses. Don’t everyone run at once and get them! lol
- Sunscreen- The obvious, but it’s not obvious to everyone! I like the sprays and prefer Neutrogena’s sunscreens because it feels good and doesn’t make my skin icky like some of them do :/ The closer you get to the equator, the hotter it is and the sun is BLAZING!
- Bug spray! ZIKA is happening in real time! We have to protect ourselves. I ordered deet wipes and spray bottles so I can be covered if I’m exposed to bugs. (Don’t forget to get below 4 ounces so you won’t issues with your carry-on)
- Face wipes Things can get quite dirty on vacation. If you are out all day, chances are you will come back kind of…well.. dirty. When you wash your face after a long day out in the rainforest you will see everything that happened that day lol. I love my Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes. They make my skin feel so good and calm after a long, hectic day.
That’s pretty much all my important items! Oh…can’t forget a wireless charger. You ALWAYS need those wherever you go. You don’t want to be caught without battery on your phone!
Follow my adventures during my vacation to Central America! #OnLocationWithLexi @LexiWithTheCurls on Instagram.