TheBabyShopaholic.com + Neiman Marcus Event Recap
My homie Trina from TheBabyShopaholic.com hosted an event at Neiman Marcus with David the Style Advisor for the Atlanta location. She invited some of the top fashion and beauty bloggers in ATL to come out and get a trend preview from David. We sipped on white wine, had hor dourves , and a yellow candy bar (that I am still munching on).
The beautiful host, Trina!
David is one of 4 or 5 Style Advisors in the nation at Neiman Marcus locations. He teaches us what’s on trend and even helps by picking out items in the store so we can get a visual.
Check out some of the outfits he styled:
That Prada clutch!!
This Valentino clutch was toooo cute!
Turquoise skinny jeans!
What I learned?
- Look out for all shades of green coming up.
- Prints on print work.
- We will move more into dresses versus trousers
- A great quote when confused about trends – “If it doesn’t make sense, it probably makes sense.”
- Jean Jackets will be big coming up…colored and cropped as well.
- Maxi skirts will be huge!
- With bracelets- more is better!
- Hold off on Blue Jeans. Colored jeans are in: from pastels to neons!
I want to thank Trina and Neiman Marcus for inviting me to this event! I had such a great time!
Thanks to Eboni of FashionistaNextDoor for taking this pic of me ( I suck because I forgot my camera so I was iPhoning it!)
If you are in the Atlanta area or visiting, you HAVE to stop by Neiman Marcus in Lenox Mall and ask for the Style Advisor David! He will definitely hook your style up!