Sofn’Free UPDATE on Model Search (ATL)
REQUEST FOR MODELS for NATIONAL HAIR-CARE BRAND’S VIDEO SHOOT
M&M Products Company, maker of the popular Sofn’free GroHealthy hair care line, is in search of hair models for an upcoming video shoot in downtown Atlanta. Below you will find the current talent needs; if you fit one (or more) of these descriptions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and include which hair type(s) apply to you in the subject line.
Everyone chosen for the shoot will be provided with Sofn’free products and a $25 gift card.
1) Someone willing to do “The Big Chop.” The selected model will receive an additional $200 to cut off her relaxed hair! Should have around 5″-6″ of natural growth; hair should be around the shoulders or less.
2) A woman with recent sew-in extensions. Hair should be approximately shoulder-length. We cannot utilize glue-in extensions for this video series, so please do not contact us if you have glue-in extensions.
3) Someone with dry/brittle, but not broken, hair. The selected model will be given a wonderful treatment to help repair damage.
4) A woman who is transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. Should have around 5″-6″ of natural growth, hair should be around the shoulders or less. (This could be the same women who receives the Big Chop.)
- Wednesday, June 8 midnight – Deadline to submit model photos
- Thursday, June 9 – Casting call at the Sofn’free headquarters in Marietta, 9am – 5 pm.
- Wednesday, June 15 – Models will need to be available for 2 hours on June 15, between 9am – 5pm. The shoot will be held at a salon in downtown Atlanta. Lunch and snacks will be provided.
If you are chosen based on your photo, you will need to come into our office (address below) for a casting call.
Details of the casting call:
Location: M&M Products offices, 1355 Terrell Mill, Bldg. #1480, Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30067-1410
Date: Thursday, June 9
Time: 9 am to 5 pm, stop by at your convenience
We may be able to schedule an alternate time if you are not available during these hours.