Sofn’Free seeking hair models (Atlanta)
REQUEST FOR MODELS for NATIONAL HAIR-CARE BRAND’S VIDEO SHOOT
M&M Products Company, maker of the popular Sofn’Free GroHealthy hair care line, is in search of hair models for an upcoming video shoot in downtown Atlanta. Following are the hair types they want for the models they select:
- Model with Fully Natural Hair
– Ideally with long hair (to be styled in twists & let down for a wavy style)
- Model with “Transitioning” Hair (relaxed to natural)
– A woman who is 3-months natural with no more than 3 inches of relaxed hair old growth
– A woman with transitioning hair willing to go through or has recently gone through “the Big Chop”
Models will need to be available between 9am – 5pm for about 2 hours on either June 1st, 2nd, or 3rd (final shoot date TBD). Lunch and snacks will be provided, and all participating models will receive a “Happy Hair Kit” full of Sofn’free products.
To apply, e-mail a large photo that shows off your hair, along with your contact information and any relevant experience to email@example.com no later than Friday, May 27th at 12pm.
Selected models will be contacted via phone on Monday, May 30th and scheduled for the shoot later that week.