May Glossy Box Review- Get Beach Ready
This month, like usual, I am introduced to new brands in my GlossyBox. This month has a little bit of everything.
- Aqua Spa- Relax Body Creme in Lavender + Chamomile. This creme is very moisturizing and smells amazing! It’s a nice light scent. Lavender is said to calm you. I will be wearing this more often and will keep it in my purse 🙂
- Bellapierre Cosmetics- Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink. It is a very soft gloss that feels really good on your lips. This color is very nude.
- Caldrea Body Wash- (Coconut Fig Leave) This smells amazing and I am going to use it tonight! It has a nice energizing scent that will be amazing in a bubble bath I am sure. It’s a great size for traveling.
- Ciate London Paint Pot in Beach Hut. This is a cool bronzey color. I am familiar with Ciate but have never tried their polishes until now. So far so good. I absolutely love the shape of their polishes and the cute bow!
- LaSplash Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sealer/Base- This is said to intensify color and prevent smudges and smears for 12 hours. Essential for the hot and humid weather some of us have already! It’s almost that time here so I will be trying this out soon!!
I am super excited about next month’s collaboration with Bergdorf Goodman. It’s $21 a month and with the next box you get a $25 Bergdorf gift card!! So right there you get your money back! Make sure you get in in time for the Bergdorf Goodman box this month!!
You can order a GlossyBox here GlossyBox.com