Okay, I am definitely liking Birchbox more. I already liked it because of the nominal price…but my first box last month, I wasn’t so excited about the samples I received. I think the reason is because I thought it was going to be more makeup based.
This month Teen Vogue took over! They had their top picks for the month and I received:
- Essie LuxeEffects polish: This is a really pretty glittery top coat. I received the color “A Cut Above” which is a really pretty pink-mauvey color
- Fresh Sugar Rose’ Lip Treatment. This felt sooooo good on my lips! It was a decent size too. Perfect to fit in my pocket
- Twistband hair tie- Really cute! I wasn’t sure what it was at first. It’s basically an elastic hair tie and it comes in different colors
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime- This is the cutest sample size. Too little for me to even bother using though. I would only be able to try it on like a very small section of my hair so I will just give this to someone else. I like sample sizes for hair products that I can get at least one use out of. But, I do have alot of hair so I’m sure someone could coat their hair with this sample size.
- Annick Goutal Petite Cherie fragrance. I haven’t smelled it yet. I am allergic or something to most perfumes. I think it’s the alcohol in it. I can’t wear any perfume because it will make me feel sick within hours so I always wear body splashes or other light fragrance options.
I am definitely liking this box more. Yay! I am happy it worked out. After all, it’s only $10 so I’m not trippin but I definitely got my monies worth so I am very pleased.