June Birchbox Recap
June is here and here is my Birchbox recap for the month!
So what’s in my box?
Lot’s of great goodies!!
- BORGHESE – Bagno Di Vita Soak . I knew they had makeup and hair products, but I didn’t know they have bath products. This is crystals for your bath that sooth dry skin and tired muscles. I WILL be trying this out tonight!!
- Eyeko – Fat Eye Stick. This is a UK brand. This is an eyeshadow stick (Note: This was a full sized item which costs $15 on it’s on so I got well over my $10 worth for this box) This goes on so smooth. I put it on my hand.
- theBalm cosmetics: Stainiac in Beauty Queen. Two-in one lip and cheek stain. This is a nice size that you can work with.
- Yu-Be- Moisturizing Skin Cream – a Japanese bestseller. This heals cracked hands and chapped lips. I can’t wait to try this on my lips!!
- LUNA bar: Luna Minis . I looovve Luna Bars. They are great pick me ups!
Don’t miss out on the next months. If you saw my preview for the July box, you know its about to be hot!
You want in on Birchbox? Sign up here. Just $10 a month! You can check my previous posts to get an idea of what it’s like month to month. Since I first started my subscription, I am loving my items more and more. It’s a good variety over time.