Have You Heard Of Mongongo Oil? Ouidad’s Newest Product
While perusing through my e-mail and after talking to the Ouidad crew, I found out about a new oil called Mongongo oil? What is Mongongo oil you ask?
- -A super-concentrated, multi-tasking oil that provides immediate & long-term moisture to hair, restructures and restores a healthy appearance to the dullest locks
- All hair types & textures in need of extra nourishment, repair & protection
HOW IT WORKS:
- -Infused with Mongongo Oil, known as “hair food” in Zambia for its high vitamin E content and superb regenerating and antioxidant properties
- -A high concentration of linoleic acid, Omega-6 and Vitamin E deliver intense hydration
- -With American Palm Seed Oil and Broccoli Seed Oil, the formula restructures hair as it deeply repairs damage
- Hair is infused with immediate and long-term nourishing moisture
- Protects against UV rays and environmental aggressors to help defend against damage
- Protects from aggressive heat styling and helps speed up drying time
- Smooths frizz and restores natural luster and sheen
- Hair is soft, manageable and shielded from damage
HOW TO USE IT:
- Spray treatment in palms of hand and work throughout clean, towel dried hair. Do not spray directly onto hair and scalp.
- Comb through and style as usual
- For an easier blow-dry, apply before heat-styling to product and speed drying time
- For a touch of shine and all-day frizz control apply to dry ends as needed throughout the day.