Get The Look: Iggy Azalea’s Braided Crown From Ursula Stephen
The hair that stood out to me the most during The GRAMMY’s had to be Iggy Azalea’s braided crown. I think she did that earlier in the week as well. I found out celebrity stylist Ursula Stephen styled her hair. I am obsessed with braided crowns and this one is particularly cute and different with the braids going up the back.
I am going to have to try this out!!!
- Start by parting the hair in two sections
- Cornrow both sides of the hair, bottom up, using the Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade for a sleek finish
- Secure each cornrow with a rubber band, and pull at each segment of the braid beginning at the bottom to loosen and puff the braids
- Next, overlap the two braids to join them and pin them in place
- To finish and hold the look in place all night long, spritz the hair using the Motions Light Hold Working Spritz
I will be trying this out when I take out my protective style! (Will share soon)