#FitnessFriday After Workout Essentials
You’ve worked out and you are sweaty! What do you do after? I for some reason never want to take a shower at the gym so I will always opt to go home over showering at the gym, but it’s great that they have that available. Whether you take a shower at the gym or at home, here are some great after workout essentials
- Lululemon ‘fit! Lululemon has the best after workout gear that transitions to evening. It wicks away sweat and is cute to wear to and from the gym.
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes (found here). This is a great after workout item if you can’t hop in the shower immediately. Removes excess perspiration and malodors.
- Mizani 25 Miracle Milk – A great leave in spray is always great! Spraying this before and after a workout is great for all that sweat! This helps provide moisture and reduces dryness while working out and after!
- Dove Unscented Soap– Most doctors will tell you unscented Dove is great for your skin. It’s hypoallergenic and helps keep you bacteria free. I know, I know! We all love fragrances, but these work great for freshening up for a great clean feel.
- Honey Pot Lavender Wash is a great feminine wash that is pH balanced, vegan, and great for sensitive skin. This is great for after workout and is organic!
- Murad Hydrating Toner After a good workout, your face might feel a little slimy from sweat. After you wash your face, spray this all over your face to moisturize it! It works great and makes your skin feel amazing!
These are some of my essentials that take care of body, skin & hair!
Don’t forget to keep up with my Curly & Fit Instagram page @GetCurlyAndFit for all things fitness related!