Fall Target Beauty Box Unboxing
This post is sponsored by Target.
I am a huge Target fan. Ever since they expanded their multicultural beauty aisle, it has been a big hit. I can go there for all my hair needs but also pick up cute clothes, body products, and even exercise items.
Mainly you can catch me at Target replenishing my beauty stock lol. They have all the products that I love with so many hair brands. In addition, the makeup aisles have so many options for me to go through and I sometimes get lost in there lol. In addition, before every trip I go on, I have to head to Target to get all of my travel-sized beauty items that I can’t go without. Target is definitely my go-to to re-up on pretty much everything.
I just got the Target Beauty Box in the mail and I am excited about my goodies:
- Dove Quench Absolute Serum- I’m already a fan! I started using this when it first came out. Even though this is not a styler, I have used this on my wash & gos and it works just fine without a styler. It’s frizz free and soft.
- Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner- I have been using this for a while so I always love to get my hands on more bottles. I like this for right after I wash my hair and it is damp prior to my styler.
- Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream- I haven’t tried this product yet, but I will be soon! This is said to moisturize and define curls.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment- My mom swears by Aquaphor and I have been using it for years. I have the large bottle though so this will come in handy for sure because it can fit in my purse!
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Growth & Restore Styling Lotion- I haven’t tried SheaMoisture’s Jamaican Black Castor Oil line yet, but I am looking forward to it.
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White- Whitening toothpaste is always a good product to add to the collection.
I can’t wait to dig into the products! Look out for my review with some of the products soon.
Find your style @Targetstyle.