I am headed to Costa Rica for NYE and I am super excited! While it is off and on cold-warm in Atlanta, I am excited to go straight to some warmth! 80 degree warmth!!!
I won a trip to Costa Rica, so bae and I will be headed to the sunny Central American country to enjoy the rich culture, amazing rainforest, beautiful scenery and much, much more.
I have been to Costa Rica once before and had an amazing time. Costa Ricans are super sweet people and I can’t wait to take it all in again. This time, I will be going all over Costa Rica from the Arenal Volcano to the amazing beaches!
When going on vacation, of course I always have my must haves that I have to make sure I have before I head to the tropics!
- Zinke Swimwear- I JUST got this Marci One Piece and I can’t wait to wear this on the beach! Definitely not for extreme water sports, but cuteness and coverage definitely for a dip in the pool or beach and lounging out!
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray- It’s going to be all sun and a ton of bugs! I will be in the jungle and zip-lining so I KNOW bugs will be tearing people up. The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen with an SPF of 85 will be perfect for me to protect my skin from the sun! Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent is healthier for your skin than deet but should do the job to keep away pesky mosquitos or any other bugs.
- Go Pro camera– This is great for capturing all the fun adventure moments of your trip (although I hear I have to be very careful with cameras) I will be using this on the beach, in the water when I snorkel and just about any other adventure.
- Degree Deodorant- This is one of the best deodorants I have used. Since this is an adventurous trip, their MotionsSense actually activates and kicks in the more you work.
- Sunglasses- My eyes are super sensitive and it stays sunny all day this time of the year! Sunnies are a must have (Above are Prada Round Baroques found here)
Those are the basic must haves to head to an adventurous vacation!