Cocotique 2 Year Anniversary Box Review
I love my beauty boxes every month! I love trying out new beauty and hair products. Also, it helps keep me out the store as much.
It is Cocotique‘s 2nd Anniversary and this month’s box is filled with products “All About the Lusciousness”. It included several brands I know and some I don’t know. I love that this box had everything from nail care to skin care, to makeup and hair! Everything in one box!!
Check out everything that was in this month’s box:
- BADGER BALM Cuticle Care Balm – I tried this last night and loved it! It made my cuticles so soft
- BLACK RADIANCE Perfect Tone Lip Gloss – I love the deep tone. I can’t wait to wear it soon.
- COVER FX Custom Cover Drops- I have been wanting to try this for awhile. I should’ve picked some up earlier.
- DERMWORX CerumWORX™ Stable 10% Vitamin C + Biopeptides Capsules- I am going to try this this week after cleansing my face.
- CURL V Hair Vitality – I haven’t tried this before but will be trying soon.
- EA POLISH Nail Polish and Ring Set – I love the green color
- HAIR BODY N’ SOUL White Chocolate Leche – The name makes it sound like it smells amazing!! We’ll see 🙂
- MILANI Liquid-Like Eye Liner – I can always use eye liners. This one is Brown. I don’t have any brown liners so I do want to try it.
- NUNAAT Garlic Shampoo and Conditioner- I have used NUNAAT before but not Garlic. Will see how it works out.
- SHEAMOISTURE Superfruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash – Already a fan! My favorite (or maybe 2nd favorite to their Olive Oil) scent!
- SHEAMOISTURE Superfruit Complex Bath, Body and Massage Oil – Same as above! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I put this in my bath water.
- Free digital subscription to Hype Hair Magazine- I have been reading Hype Hair Magazine for forever and have leaned more towards digital copies of my magazines now.
I am excited to try everything out! Oh another note, they gave everyone discounts to each company basically that’s in the box. I’m definitely going to jump on getting the CoverFX custom drops in my shade to mix with my moisturizer. I don’t like a ton of foundation on so I’m hoping I have good results with it.
Congrats Cocotique!! If you want a monthly subscription, it’s $20 a month and you get sample and full sized products 🙂