Have you used Carol’s Daughter products? I hear mixed reviews about it. I purchased the Hair Milk since they said it was good for curly hair. It was named as one of Sephora’s top products of the year. It’s $18 for an 8 ounce.I bought it in New Orleans during the Essence Festival at their temporary store. I had the chance to meet their owner too. She was really nice. They also have some oil that smells so good. I can’t wait to try it. Check out the specs… – from carolsdaughter.com
Boosts Frizz-free Shine
For all hair types4 fl. oz. – 8 fl. oz.
go-to product for beautiful, shiny curls that NEVER lets me down.” – Lisa Price
This light, fast-absorbing lotion for the hair is made with essential oil of lemongrass to stimulate natural oil production. Vitamins C and E provide an antioxidant boost while a hint of lily of the valley fragrance perfumes hair beautifully. Hair Milk is ideal for defining natural curls and giving hair loads of shine and bounce.
- Lemongrass stimulates scalp circulation and adds luster to dull hair.
- Sweet almond oil, a natural nut oil that is high in fatty acids and easily absorbed by the scalp.
For Daily Shine or
Weekly Hot Oil Treatment2 fl. oz. – 8 fl. oz.
- Fragrant cocktail of stunning guava, mango and passion fruit scent
- Performs double duty as a daily shine solution and a weekly hot oil treatment
- Excellent for all hair types
- Infused with lavender, rose, marigold and larkspur flowers
- Paraben-free, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Color