As most of you know, I am a Blogger Ambassador for Verizon Wireless. I am trying out the service and the HTC 4G LTE. So far so good. Of course, my main concern with this new phone is to see how this can help me with my blogging. I am always looking for new tools that can assist me in my blogging.
Let’s go through my top features and apps!
- Mobile Hotspot – This is a great feature that not all phones have. I can actually set up my Hotspot and get on my laptop and iPad (you can have up to 5 devices) and get on the internet!! This was so helpful when Eboni and I were in NY and didn’t have internet access at the hotel I was staying at. This literally meant that no matter where we went, we could have internet access and blog. You don’t understand how important this feature is!
- WordPress – I can’t go anywhere without a WordPress app because I have a horrible memory. I may be at an event and I need to start a draft for the event or I may forget important details. Also, if I get an idea for a post, I can start the draft and finish it when I get home.
- Tweedle- I have to have my Twitter handy as a blogger. Tweedle is a cool app that helps me keep up with what’s going on in the world (twitter world lol) I also get to live tweet at events and take pics of the people I meet.
- Facebook Pages- I can access my LexiWithTheCurls Facebook page and update pictures as I go. If I am at a hair event and see some haute hair or if I am having a great hair day, I want to be able to upload immediately.
- A simple Notepad- Notepads are cool because I literally can take notes at an event, write down people’s blog names I meet, and any other idea that comes to mind.
What are some of your favorite apps that help you blog on the go?
*Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.”