I got my August Birchbox in!
Let’s see what I got:
A cute little booklet came with it that has tons of fun tips for skincare and makeup!
- 2 ounces of Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue and a Creme de la Creme pack! Curly Meringue is one of my favorite MJ stylers.
- Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume sample! I hear great things about this. I can’t wear perfume, but it does smell good.
- TALIKA Lipocils Expert – Eye lash growth serum that is gentle on the eyes. I have always wanted my lashes to grow, but I wear contacts and ALWAYS have issues with my eyes. It curls, darkens and grows your lashes.
- Sabon Foot Cream – As soon as I saw this, I told my boyfriend “Babe, I got something in my Birchbox for you”..and he replies “Oh, I like BirchBox now!!”. This is said to soften callouses. We will both we trying this out!
- Schick Hydra Silk Razor- Always need this! It’s the summer and even though the Fall is quickly approaching, it stays skirt and shorts weather until at least December.
How did you like your August BirchBox?
If you want to subscribe, it is $10 a month! Sign up at Birchbox.com