Atlanta ladies- Bigen is looking for hair models for BB on 7/30
It’s almost time for Bronner Bros!! I hope to get a chance to go this year. I missed the February show.
Anyway, Bigen is looking for hair models for the August show in Atlanta. Check out the deets below
Saturday, July 30 · 9:00am – 1:00pm
Rolling Out Magazine
1269 Pryor Road
Calling all African American and Latino models! Join us on Saturday, July 30th, from 9 am – 1 pm ET at the Rolling Out Magazine office in Atlanta and show us your best look. Models chosen will be featured as Bigen hair models at the 2011 Bronner Brothers International Hair Show (http://ow.ly/5A1O2) in Atlanta, Georgia. If interested, please see below for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Females/Males: Both
• Age Range:18 years and older (will check ID)
• Model Requirements: Short, medium or long, healthy hair. Must be willing to get hair colored. Overall good grooming head to toe.
• Required clothing attire: Casual
• Hair Requirements: Hair must be washed and clean
• Hair extensions: No hair extensions
• Open to cutting hair: Yes, hair trimming and/or cut will be done if needed