ATL: World Natural Hair Show 9/10-11
The World Natural Hair Show is now doing a Fall show as well September 10th and 11th. I’m not sure if this is going to be a longterm thing or if they are just trying it out…but twice a year sounds good to me.
I missed the last show because I had to go out of town unexpectedly and this time, I will miss out on Saturday because I will be in a wedding (Yay!! 🙂 ) But I will be around on Sunday.
So who is going and who are you excited to see? I’m looking through the list now….
- I have never tried Afroveda products so I definitely want to pick some up. I’ve heard great things!
- Also, I haven’t tried Black Onyx’s products. I see she will be there this year too.
- Curltopia Salon will be there! I love them. Always super sweet.
- Hicks Total Transformation- I think I have to get some Edges because their videos look soooo good and I want slicked down hair too!! 🙁
- Of course, the homies at Huetiful will be there. Always a pleasure seeing them.
- Jamaican Mango & Lime- I wanted to try their new line for loose natural hair.
- Jane Carter- of course always a pleasure to see.
- Loc Socks!! I definitely have to get a black one. I love my tan Loc Sock soooo much. Definitely my go to for bad hair days
- Organic Root Stimulator
- Sof’N’Free will be there!
- Urban Bella. Love them!! Great people and great store!
Who are you excited to see?
For more deets on the show, go HERE