African Pride’s ‘Beauty & The Beat’ In New Orleans At The Essence Fest + Giveaway
African Pride will present the “Beauty And The Beat” Beauty Suite this weekend in New Orleans at the Essence Festival hosted by DJ Spinderella and Grammy – nominated songstress Kelly Price. This pop-up beauty experience will fuse beauty and music for a unique experience encouraging guests to travel from the 80’s to today through the journey of hair.
- WHO: African Pride Hair Care
- WHAT: “Beauty and The Beat” Beauty Suite hosted by DJ Spinderella, Kelli Price and celebrities from the 80’s, 90’s and today
- WHERE: Wyndham Riverfront, New Orleans
- WHEN: Saturday, July 6, 2013 from Noon – 4:00pm
- WHY: The African Pride Hair Care “Beauty and The Beat” Beauty Suite will serve as an oasis for female concertgoers, providing an escape to the hectic weekend festivities, while mingling with girlfriends and connecting guests with the universal language of music.
- DIGITAL: Create your African Pride digital hair journey on MadameYou.com
- GET SOCIAL: T/IG – @MyAfricanPride #AfricanPrideBeautyBeat or win a chance to attend this fabulous affair on Facebook.com/MyAfricanPride
Five (5) winners will receive the full African Pride Olive Miracle collection and tickets to the event!
- Show your hair journey from the 80’s to today. #Picstich 3 pics of your hair evolution spanning 3 decades with the #AfricanPrideBeautyBeat logo for your chance to win a 3 month supply of the African Pride Olive Miracle Hair Care collection and a pair of tickets to the African Pride “Beauty & The Beat” Beauty Suite in New Orleans!
- Participants must use the #AfricanPrideBeautyBeat hashtag plus tag @myafricanpride and @CurlyGirlLexi (Twitter) or @LexiWithTheCurls (Instagram)